Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot
Wednesdays, September 1, 8, 15, 2021
Afternoon session: 2:00 – 3:30 pm EASTERN US time
(Begins at 7 pm London time; 8 pm Paris time)
Evening session: 8:00 – 9:30 pm EASTERN US time
If you long to truly begin your journey into the depth and symbolism of Tarot, this introductory course is for you! We focus on the tried and true meaning of the cards from antiquity. I’ve been reading and teaching Tarot for nearly 40 years, and have taught hundreds to read Tarot.
My Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot course teaches you how to begin your lifetime relationship with this oracle! True Tarot brings together symbolism from many world beliefs, mythologies, and culture, and these serve as the foundation for your work, and lays the groundwork for your work with your intuition in future courses.
You’ll be introduced in this intensive three-session course to:
- The history of Tarot and why it matters in your readings now
- The ethics of reading Tarot
- How to work with the Major Arcana cards (called keys)
- How to work with the Minor Arcana keys
- How to interpret reversed keys
- Symbolism from Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Celtic, Roman, Greek, and Egyptian beliefs and cultures throughout the keys
- How to work with the Four Directions and Four Elements in Tarot symbolism
- How key colors impact your interpretation
- How numerology relates to Tarot meanings
- How to create and interpret a three-key spread
- How to create and interpret a Celtic Cross spread
AND MUCH MORE!!!
You’ll have an opportunity to interpret readings I’ll provide, and do practice readings for classmates. Your homework each week will be fun and encouraging!