TUESDAY, September 15
8:00 – 9:30 pm EASTERN time
Join me on Zoom Video from anywhere in the world!
Here are some of the highlights on what you’ll learn in this information-packed workshop:
- Clarifying definitions and setting intentions for your altars
- Working with symbols from nature, world beliefs, deities, and your personal story
- Understanding the concept of transcendence
- Working with the elements and compass directions
- Creating altars that work from your senses and intuition
- Defining ritual and finding them within our lives
- Developing a structure for ritual
- Creating rituals that speak to you and your intent
You’ll come away from this workshop with a deeper appreciation for sacred space and the choices you make in creating it, as well as a framework for building rituals into your life.
“How To Create Altars and Rituals” is taught via Zoom video. I’m so excited about this platform because it allows you to see me and altars as we work with them. You’ll need to create a free account on Zoom – it’s easy. Each week I’ll send you a link to join the class, and you’ll be connected to me and your classmates from around the globe! I so hope you’ll join me!