My Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot
course teaches you how to begin your lifetime relationship with this oracle! True Tarot brings together symbolism from many world beliefs, mythologies, and culture, and these serve as the foundation for your work, and lays the groundwork for your work with your intuition in future courses.
You’ll be introduced in this intensive three-session course to:
- The history of Tarot and why it matters in your readings now
- The ethics of reading Tarot
- How to work with the Major Arcana cards (called keys)
- How to work with the Minor Arcana keys
- How to interpret reversed keys
- Symbolism from Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Celtic, Roman, Greek, and Egyptian beliefs and cultures throughout the keys
- How to work with the Four Directions and Four Elements in Tarot symbolism
- How key colors impact your interpretation
- How numerology relates to Tarot meanings
- How to create and interpret a three-key spread
- How to create and interpret a Celtic Cross spread
AND MUCH MORE!!!
You’ll have an opportunity to interpret readings I’ll provide, and do practice readings for classmates. Your homework each week will be fun and encouraging!
For a discounted fee of only $145, you’ll be invited to join my advanced course: Deeper Mysteries of Tarot
after you complete my Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot
course. This course, offered later in spring, enhances your ability to read and interpret the keys, using your intuition in conjunction with the keys.
Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot
is taught via Zoom video. I'm so excited about this platform because it allows you to see me and the cards as we work with them. You'll need to create a free account on Zoom - it's easy. Each week I'll send you a link to join the class and great handouts! You’ll be connected to me and your classmates from around the globe! We meet for one and one-half hours each week for three weeks. You can join from anywhere in the world!
Here’s what you’re required
to have in order to successfully complete Unlocking the Mysteries of Tarot
While there are hundreds? thousands? of Tarot decks today, the Waite-Smith-Rider deck is the ONLY deck from which I teach. It’s nearly 100 years old, and is based on the earliest known deck from the Middle Ages. Its universal symbolism is the most comprehensive, and is easy to learn. Please be sure you get the EXACT deck that is packaged as the one in the photo.
There are other versions of this deck, but they lack the clarity and color of this deck.
While there are hundred? thousands? of Tarot books today, Eden Gray’s classic is the ONLY book from which I teach my introductory and advanced courses.
I’ve been working from this book for nearly 40 years, and it is the most comprehensive companion to the Waite-Smith-Rider deck I know.