Moon Magic and More: Working with Moon Cycles To Enhance Your Daily Life with Moon Energy
Deep down inside, you know you feel the pull of the Moon as she courses the sky. But do you know why? This exciting new booklet takes you through the cycles of the Moon throughout a month and a year. The booklet offers you a looking glass through which you can assess what you really need and want in your life. Then, you can work with Moon energy to manifest what we need and banish that which no longer serves you. And sooo much more!In this PDF-format booklet, you’ll learn:
- The cycle of the Moon through its nine monthly phases
- How to work with each phase for manifesting or banishing
- Moon energy in its feminine manifestation
- Lunar names and their meanings from many world cultures
- Myths and legends about the Moon and how they affect us today
- How to work with Moon energy and your Chakra system
- How to create New and Full Moon Rituals
- Ways you can work with Moon-infused water for many magical practices
- And so much more!
Holiday Order Deadline: Monday, December 18, 5 pm Eastern to guarantee delivery by December 22.The numbers of your date of birth, your name, even your house number influence your life every day! I’ll create a document for you that shows you how knowing those numbers can make your life easier and more meaningful.
Please follow these instructions:
Here's what you need to do: place your order, then EMAIL me the following information: 1. Full name (including first, middle, maiden, last (married), and nickname, if applicable) 2. Full date of birth (example: 12-14-1982).
My email address:
When I receive notice from Paypal that your order has been processed, and after I receive your required information, I’ll email you an acknowledgement within 24 hours to the email address you provide in your order. PLEASE RESPOND to my email so I know I have the correct email to which I will send the PDF document of your report when it is completed. It usually takes me about a week or two to complete a report.
The Fool's Calling: Your Personal Myths and Archetypes in Arcane Symbols
This course launches April 1, 2024, and you can join any time! THIS is the in-depth Tarot course you requested me to create!Venture deeply with me into the myths, legends, beliefs, and cultures of Tarot in this exciting self-paced 38-week course! Tarot wisdom guides your path to your deepest self, while this esoteric knowledge hides in plain sight on the 78 keys of traditional Tarot. The reverse meanings of the 78 enhance their meanings, so really there are 156 keys – thus the price of this course – only $1 per key!
The Fool’s Calling course begins on APRIL FOOL’S DAY –April 1, 2024. However, the course is self-paced, so you can join anytime!How the course works:
- Week 1: you receive an email with a written course overview, as well as a link to a video, about the course structure and more.
- Weeks 2 – 23: each week you receive an email packed with information about the mystical meanings of a Major Arcana key. We discuss the 23 Major Arcana keys in order - The Fool to The World. We dive into how The Fool’s journey relates to your life. We explore the archetype of The Fool's pilgrimage through life, and we'll spend time delving into the quest for the Holy Grail and the Magdala - and more!
- Weeks 24 – 38: we journey our way through the 56 Minor Arcana keys, moving from Cups to Wands to Swords to Pentacles.
- AND – you’ll get a video reviewing course materials as we complete the Major Arcana. This video also will lead you into the Minor Arcana suits.
- AND I’ll offer opportunities for you to email me questions which I will answer in a video at the half-way point of the course and a video at the end of the 38 weeks.
- Why on some keys do we see Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Egyptian, Greek, and Roman symbols? How do they work together?
- How does knowing the mythology related to the keys enhance your understanding of symbols on the keys?
- Why do some symbols, such as flowers, pillars, feathers and lions repeat on various keys?
- What do landscapes and buildings tell us about our journey through Tarot?
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
The Fool’s Calling course begins on APRIL FOOL’S DAY – April 1, 2024. However, you can begin the course anytime thereafter.Register NOW! When I receive notice from PayPal that you’ve registered, I’ll send you a confirmation email within 24 hours. PLEASE RESPOND!!! THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL I send you asks you to sign up for Mailchimp. You must sign up for Mailchimp from the link in the email I’ll send you. PLEASE be sure you enter your correct email address. (This course is delivered by email so you will miss it if we don’t have your correct email address.) Register before April 1, 2024, and you’ll be all set to receive the email for the first week of the course on April 1, 2024 and an email each week for the 37 remaining weeks. However, this course has rolling admission, so you can register anytime you’d like. When you register, follow the instructions above, and your first week’s email will arrive when you register (beginning April 1) and will continue for 37 weeks thereafter. If you don't see the email, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER. PLEASE NOTE: no refunds can be given after I have emailed you the first week's materials. Below are the deck and book you’re required to have in order to successfully complete The Fool’s Calling. While there are thousands of Tarot decks today, the Waite-Smith-Rider deck is the ONLY deck from which I teach. It’s more than 100 years old, and is based on an early deck from the Middle Ages. Its universal symbolism is the most comprehensive, and is easy to learn. Please be sure you get the EXACT deck that is packaged as the one in the photo. There are other versions of this deck, but they lack the clarity and color of this deck. PLEASE PURCHASE IT for this course! I will use several books as my reference guides for this course. However, while there are thousands of Tarot books today, Eden Gray’s classic is the PRIMARY book from which I teach. I’ve been working from this book for more than 40 years, and it is the most comprehensive companion to the Waite-Smith-Rider deck I know. PLEASE PURCHASE IT for this course!