Creating a Spiritual Garden!
There’s more to talking to your plants
than you think!
Please note: this E-booklet contains material similar to, but not exactly the same as, my webinar for Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment. To obtain that webinar on-demand, please go to:
No matter whether you have a bright green thumb, or if cacti wither in your presence, you can learn to garden in an amazing new way. Whether you only have room for a plant on a window sill or on a patio, or whether you’re working with large acreage, this E-booklet offers guidance that supports you and the plants around you. And best of all, there’s help and support that comes from Mother Earth and the spirits of the plants themselves!
This booklet is for the both the beginner and the seasoned gardener. Every time I’ve planted a new plant, I’ve learned something about the Plant Kingdom and myself. I hope you will too!
From this PDF-format booklet you will learn:
- The concept of stewardship of the land
- The concept of a non-hierarchical way of relating to all beings, including plants
- The basic idea of the Gaia Principle and how it applies to your garden
- An understanding of the Devic Realm
- How to enlist the assistance of the Devas in your garden
- How to plan your space for your garden
- How to work with the cycles of the Moon to enhance your gardening
- How to work with the energies of the cardinal directions
- How to address “pests” in the garden
- Ideas for your harvest
- How to choose helpful crystals
All you need do is order the E-booklet by clicking on the “Cart” button. When I receive your order, I’ll send the PDF to the email from which you placed your order! Please note: please allow 24 hours during weekdays, until Monday afternoon if you order Friday-Sunday, and 48 hours during a holiday for me to email the PDF to you. The PDF is NOT sent automatically from my website. Also, please check your spam/junk folder if you don’t see if after the allotted time. And please be sure you entered your email address correctly! Thanks!